- Momentarily press to Start the timer, press again to stop it.
- Momentarily press to Reset to a preset time in Count Down mode (default) or Zero in Count Up mode.
- Press and hold to set a Power-Up Preset (saves current timer setup and will restore that setup at next power-up)
- To clear a power-up preset, set the timer to all zeros and press and hold Reset again.
- Momentarily press to switch between Count Down (default) and Count Up Modes.
- Momentarily press to Select which Digit Group will be affected by the knob. Minutes (default), Hours (H, default zero) and Seconds, in that order. If a non-zero Hour value is set, timer will display Hours and Minutes (HH:MM), otherwise it will display Minutes and Seconds (MM:SS).
The knob is used to change the value of the currently selected digit group. Minutes (default), Hours (H) or Seconds. When Minutes is selected, using the knob will zero the seconds.
Green, Yellow, Red Warning Lights.
Timer Warning Lights. The Select button can be used to change the time when the warning lights come on. The default times are shown in the table to the right.
- Press and hold the Select button to change the Yellow time (the Yellow Light will come on)
- Use the knob to set the new time.
- Press the Select button again to set time when the Green light will begin to Blink (the Green light will come on).
- Press Reset to exit this setup mode and return to normal timer mode.
The Mode button has a secondary Function, it controls the Beep Mode.
- To set this mode you press and hold the Mode button until the display shows “b 1” (the default).
- Use the knob to change the timer mode.
B 0 = Disable the Beep.
B 1 = Beep when Timer reaches Zero (Default).
B 2 = Beep on each change of the Warning Lights.
- Press the Reset button to return to the normal timer mode.