Lectern Timer Operation
Start / Stop Button
Momentarily press the Start button to start the timer, press it again to stop the timer. In count down mode, the timer will stop when the time reaches zero.
Switching between count up and count down modes:
- Press and hold the start button until the display changes (00).
- Press the UP button to select the count up mode.
- Press the DOWN button to select the count down mode.
This setting will be remembered even when the power is turned off. The next time the timer is powered up, the same mode will be restored.
Momentarily press to Reset to a preset time in Count Down mode (default) or Zero in Count Up mode. Also used to return to Timer mode from Clock mode.
Up and Down Arrow Buttons
These buttons are used to set the start time in Timer mode, but only when the timer is stopped.
- Pressing Up will increment the minute value.
- Pressing Down will decrement the minute value.
- Pressing either of these buttons will zero any remaining seconds left on the display.
Time of day Clock
The CLOCK Button displays the time of day in 12-hour form. Once in Clock mode, pressing the Clock button will switch between HH:MM format and MM:SS format.
Setting the Clock
- Press and hold the clock button for at least 2 seconds to enter the set hours mode. Press the up or down arrows until the desired hour is selected.
- Press the clock button again to enter the set minutes mode. Press the up or down arrows until the desired minute is selected.
- Press the clock button again to enter the set seconds mode. Press the up or down arrows until the desired second value is selected.
- Press the clock button again to return to the normal clock display.